Thursday, August 13, 2015

Filipino Festival Ride (August 8, 2015)

 Rain stopped and went to the Filipino Festival. Have been to this event before, I was based there for a time while in the US Navy and the culture, food and the beer for that matter are a treat to return to now at this event. I think it is the 10th year and I had a great time.


Morning rains cleared and so to go to the event I got to ride the motorcycle. As with last weekend it was a short ride...I went to the festival and rode around a bit. The festival was held at a Catholic church in the Lakeside section of Richmond..I took I-85 there and went back via the back way. It was a very nice ride. I am planning some bigger rides during the upcoming week, as I will be on vacation and that will be a great time to get some good rides in.  

No comments:

Last Ride of 2023 (October 27, 2023)

End of the ride here at home, sights below are during the ride. cCme across the Harley and the sidecar at the gas station. Talked with owner...