Saturday, June 28, 2014

Back to the River II (June 27, 2014)

 Good day of riding on Friday June 27...once again took a ride to Riverside Drive...a fun twisty road with a lot of trees (even saw a deer in a yard which I got a photo of on my photo page) and of course great views of the James River. It is a fun place to ride.
I got the motorcycle inspected; had gotten ready for it before with new tires and brakes (needed both it seemed) before having that done. Was a quick and easy process therefore...got the inspection done in a matter of minutes.
As I noted some beautiful houses, hard to see with all the trees, but big houses and this one is right on the James River. Like the views a lot, also the road which is twisty. Has a low speed limit (which puts the cruise in cruiser but that is not a bad thing. It was fun to explore this road again, from the previous visit on the last ride it was well worth another look, and I am sure that I will be back in the future many times. It is also close to my apartment which is nice as well. 
From this ride went to Richmond where I saw a few sights. Not bad running around there on a Friday!
Photo below is from Grace Street, and later in the day took a night ride to Richmond as well. That was cut short when I saw some lightning, but got no rain in the area.

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...