Monday, June 14, 2021

The Need for Speed (June 14, 2021)

Another beautiful day, had to bundle up a bit, which with the heat of last week and the past few days felt really good. I took a ride though Fairborn past the Air Force Base and since I was in the area took a couple of photos of planes on display outside of the Air Force Museum. That is an A-10 at left, and a C-17 just below. 

Just a bit down the road I made a short stop at Eastwood lake. I rode down some backroads heading back to my house, with a short stop at Carriage Hill Farm (another favorite park. All in all a little 40 mile excursion on a beautiful Monday   



 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...