Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day 2021 Ride (June 20,. 2021)

Interesting ride. Saw some aviation related items on Col. Glenn Highway (visited his former house earlier this week during a trip which is in New Concord, Ohio) near the Air Force Base. Got out next on Wright Brothers Parkway and headed out. Went through Kettering and beyond. Went down not just the roads less traveled but roads I have never seen before. Nice ride, which finally got me into Xenia. I had been there, so from there was able to get home after a nice two hour ride. Weather has not been really good (and as mentioned I was on a trip, documented on my "Ohio and Me" blog site) but enjoyed today's adventure a great deal. Fun things to see here in Ohio.       





 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...