Thursday, June 10, 2021

Before the Rain (June10, 2021)

A quick one this morning, took this photo in the neighborhood, with a view of the Canadian geese and their babies. I really enjoy them, though the parents can be pretty aggressive if you get too close. 

Speaking of getting close this morning the rain got closer and closer. I stuck fairly close to home as well, but did get out a bit for a 30 mile ride. Kept my eyes to the skies and managed to keep dry. I did rain a hour later after I got back. Good to get out on what has been a rainy few days. This weather pattern is due to break in a few days. The ride did put a smile on my face, as I often say a short ride is better than no ride at all.     
 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...