Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday Post Mowing Ride (June 5, 2021)

Been a few days since I have been riding. For one, sprained my ankle last week, and for another we have had days of rain here. Finally though the clouds have parted and the road calls me to put my knees in the breeze once again. I mowed yesterday and today (its a fairly big yard). After that got the motorcycle out. Rode out in the country, no real destination in mind. Just cruised past some farms and fields, down some wonderful two lane roads that are easy to find here. Near the end I made a stop at the New Carlisle Airport. In between I came across the Triumph Bonneville in the photo below and snapped its photo. A bunch of riders were eating at a restaurant when I saw the bike and took that photo. 

It was an excellent ride, covered some  40 miles while I was out. Nice to be back in the saddle again, and looking forward to the next adventure on two wheels. 




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...