Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Blue Skies....lets ride! (June 8, 2021)

Second day in a row, this time though with largely less clouds, got the motorcycle out for a while on this beautiful day. 68 and sunny as I headed out this morning. Really enjoying these morning rides!

Headed into Fairborn. There I visited the quiet downtown, and saw some Air Force Tankers at the base. I stopped to tank up in nearby Enon. I used to be an a Naval patrol squadron which was known as VP-17, so getting gas at VP Fuels was a kick. It was also one of the few stations under $3.15, as while riding looks like that magic barrier has been broken. Oh well...

At any case, the ride today took me to Fairborn, Enon, and Springfield. Wonderful day to get out. Expecting rain later on, and tomorrow a 90% chance of rain all day, so good to get it while I can. Looking forward to the next ride and thank you all for visiting my page.    




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...