Monday, June 15, 2020

Reached 10,000 and moving beyond (June 15, 2020)


Nice morning ride on this slightly cooler than usual Monday morning. Low humidity though and that was really good as I enjoy these sort of rides. Light traffic also on the highway and the backroads which is also very good. I was doing sort of a scouting ride today looking over and area and some places where Debbie and me are going tomorrow. She has something to do and after we are checking out a new place to eat. Nice thing was that I was just a few miles short of 10,000 on the odometer on the motorcycle.   
It has taken me four years but have reached that goal as can be seen in the photo directly below. Been a great ride and the motorcycle has been trouble free to this point. Its a fun motorcycle and having a good time on it, with more to come. 
Rode out to the 9-11 Memorial at Beavercreek Station. Always haunting to be there. Debbie has not seen it but will tomorrow.
After that rode out to Young's Dairy. I have a photo from there at top, and also the last two photos are from there. It is a very neat place to go and I enjoy visiting there. They also have some outstanding ice cream, but I passed on that this morning (plus was early enough that they did not look to be open yet). The animals there found me interesting, and I certainly thought the same of them. 
Got back after a two hour ride. While getting gas before really heading out talked with a guy who really liked my motorcycle. That seems to happen a lot with the Triumph. For the ride put 58 miles on the clock, first 20 of which got me to the point directly below.        


No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...