Monday, June 29, 2020

Early Ride on a Monday in Late June (June 29, 2020)


Got out for a while on a beautiful Monday morning. Wanted to go early as heat and humidity are getting high on this day, expected to be toasty later on. In fact it was as I headed out under the watchful eye of a bunny as seen at left. 
Soon though I was riding out in the country, stopped and got the photo below by a creek. Love the early mornings here, very peaceful and quiet. On a previous ride I had seen a number of deer, but none today unfortunately. I did see bunnies though and as seen below a number of cows. Stopped and got a photo of these below. 
The building I saw in Springfield, wandered around there for a while. Interesting city with a lot of things to see. I like getting there and seeing what it has to offer. Seems to be full of surprises. 
Later I rode into Enon where I once again visited the Indian mound there. Small town but nice to ride around there and during the time of day I visited the traffic was light.  
Today's ride was just over 50 miles, did not get going very fast and did no highways at all. It was a great time to get out and looking forward to doing a ride like this again soon.    



No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...