Sunday, January 20, 2013

When Life Hands you Lemons.....(January 20, 2012)

 Photographed this guy riding on Riverside Drive in Richmond, VA. Got that photo while taking a walk to see the James River after four inches of rain over the previous week. Nice road there, one of the many in the area. Apparently I will be getting the chance to do some motorcycling in the Richmond area; my wife and I are going to part ways, the house in Carolina will be sold, and I will be remaining in the Richmond area. Over the past four years during the back and forth thing due to my job, the city has really grown on me. Now I will experience it the best way one can...on two wheels.
Saw this BMW at Crossroads Coffee while I was out wandering. It is a difficult time, my wife and I have had a lot of good years. Hope is that when it is all over that we part as friends. As for me, hanging in there, and hoping that once all this is over, and that I pick up the pieces, that the good times will roll once again. For now, these are difficult days, but it is always darkest before the dawn.
Hope all of you have good and safe rides. Thanks to all my friends in Carolina who have been so supportive. I will be continuing to keep the news, and adventures from the road (though as noted, new roads) coming here in the months to come. Thanks for visiting my page!  

No comments:

Last Ride of 2023 (October 27, 2023)

End of the ride here at home, sights below are during the ride. cCme across the Harley and the sidecar at the gas station. Talked with owner...