Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday Ride to Springfield (April 6, 2020)

Good Monday morning and as the forecast it not looking too good for the next few days got the motorcycle out on this bright day. It was pretty close to 60 when I headed out. Took some country roads as I explored and surprisingly ended up in Springfield, Ohio. It was a different but interesting route to get there. I found Springfield somewhat busy but still not as busy as expected due to the virus. Nice day to ride though and certainly Springfield is an interesting city to wander. Stopped to get these two photos and then headed back to my house. Ended up going some 50 miles which made this one of the longest rides of the year so far. I also passed the 9,000 mile mark on the Triumph for the time that I have had it.         

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...