Sunday, April 26, 2020

Destination Dayton (April 25, 2020)

Actually a bit of a surprise. Got up to blue skies, the expected rain for Saturday was a few hours away then was first predicted. So, I got the Triumph out for a ride on a beautiful day.
Headed at first to Fairborn for a little BP fuel. Nice thing was the price was down to 1.09 per gallon, and that sure put a smile on my face. Filled the fuel tank and headed back down the road. Rode into Dayton via some back roads. I find Highway 4 to be bumpy so did a different and fun route. Made a stop at the riverside park downtown which is where I got the Wright Flyer sculpture photo. I like that park but it was just a quick stop. A few people out and about there, most wearing masks (which is a good thing in my book).
Headed back via Troy Street which got me into Huber Heights and to the park where I got the horse photo. Yes, took my steel pony to see the real ponies! Got home after some 40 miles of riding and with a huge grin on my face. It was a great ride!


No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...