Sunday, July 7, 2019

Springfield (July 6, 2019)

 Three days in a row of riding, which is some kind of record for this season when counting both Spring and now Summer. It has been one amazingly wet season here. Still was rain not far from me, but for a few hours more had blue skies in my part of Ohio and took a ride to Springfield again. Came across this park entrance during the ride and had to get this photo. Rode around the park and found some more interesting things.
Did not want to spend a great deal of time on the ride, for while it was not raining did have higher heat and humidity than we have for most of the year. It was a sticky time to get out, but I will take it. 
Got this photo of a rather large building and the photos below of different sights there. Very interesting city. Many beautiful places and many abandoned ones. This ride was my first real time to explore it on my own. Previous visits where with my wife in the car. It was fun to check it out and see what the area has to offer. Last photo was the only non Springfield photo, as I made a quick stop at Legend's Restaurant in Enon. 







No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...