Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Test Ride 3 (June 4, 2019)

Final ride on this Tuesday with a last look at the maintenance work (oil change and chain adjustment) I did a few days ago. No leaks and seems fine. For this ride I got out and did some riding around New Carlisle, which included running some errands. It was a nice day to ride but once again the weather, as it has tended to do this year so far, was clouding up again. We have had a great deal of rain (even tornadoes in the area over the last week, though not at my house) for this season so cut this ride short. However, I am satisfied on the maintenance work I have done and am ready to put some serious miles on this motorcycle again.

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...