Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sunday Oil Change (June 2, 2019)

Had the oil changed in Richmond at the dealer as it was the first check after I purchased it. That happened at 1000 miles. About 6000 miles later I did the first oil change on the bike. It was as expected relatively easy. I did get a new filter and crush washer and also Castrol Synthetic Motorcycle Oil.
After the oil change I took it for a real quick three mile ride to check for leaks. None were noted and the bike was happy it seemed. Seemed a little sharper shifting with the new oil. I had done the oil changes on the Kawasaki Vulcan and it was not much different except for the placement of the drain plug on the Triumph. 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...