Friday, June 21, 2019

Before the Rains (June 16, 2019)

After a period of rain the rain stopped for a few hours. The roads dried and though the skies looked very threatening, I got the Triumph out for a short ride.
Rode down 40, which is known as The National Road. It is one of my favorite rides so far in Ohio and enjoy what I come across while out on it.
I rode as far as the Taylorville Dam which is one of the many dams around here. One thing about this part of Ohio is that there are a lot of rivers to be found here.
I got this far and then returned back the way I came as the clouds were getting ever darker. Less than an hour after I got home, the skies once again unloaded. 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...