Friday, August 30, 2019

Carriage Hill Park Ride (August 30, 2019)

 Nice ride this fine Friday. Got out and ran a few places to pick up some things for the weekend. I stopped and got this photo at left at Meadow View Growers. The tractor can also be seen in the last photo below. In between are photos taken at Carriage Hill Park. I really like that place with the animals, the late 1800's farm and the lake there. It is a fine place and not far from my house. With all that and a few more miles of country riding I got in a 40 mile ride. Temperature and humidity were both real low and it was just a wonderful day to get out and put my knees in the breeze today. 









No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...