Friday, April 12, 2019

Bike Wash Ride (April 11, 2019)

On a beautiful Thursday and the warmest day so far this year, took some time to wash and wax the Triumph. It has been a long hard winter and with Spring here, time to clean off the motorcycle.
I washed it and then took it for a short ride to blow the water off of it. It has always been the best way for me to dry off a motorcycle as it both cleans off the bike water and blows the cobwebs out of my head.
For this ride did just under 20 miles. Got out on "The National Road aka US 40 and made a stop by this old school building there. It was a wonderful day to get out and I enjoyed the cruise around the area. Got back and got some chrome polish and wax on my machine!

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...