Monday, February 20, 2017

A Short Monday Putt (February 20, 2017)

Nice ride on a wonderful Monday. It was not my plan to ride, but the day was so good, I was off work, and frankly the motorcycle was calling me. So I rode for a bit, starting out up Midlothian Turnpike. It was before rush hour(s) so traffic was not bad. I then rode up to Sedona Tap House for one beer (good selection there including the El Duderino I had Saturday, but they were out) so settled for a Hardywood Raspberry Stout. It is another favorite of mine.
Rode for a bit when I got close to the house, went though a cemetery I came across. Had not been in that one, was off of Maury Street and it is where I took the photo of my bike and the WWII Monument (seen from the back) there. This cemetery was right off of Jefferson Davis Highway.
The photo at bottom was waiting at a red light again on Jefferson Davis Highway getting ready to turn onto Semmes on my way home. It was a fantastic and wonderful ride. Not a lot of miles but a whole lot of smiles. Very nice time getting my knees in the breeze on the Triumph. Still a lot of fun with that motorcycle.

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...