Rode out by Concord Mills (getting there would be wild, huge line of traffic on I-85 which I passed over in both directions to NC's most popular tourist destination) with a stop at Suck Bang Blow in Concord. Really like that place , nice place to relax near the end of a ride with some refreshing beverages (just one though...I am riding). Had a great ride, covering a short but fantastic 36 miles. Not a long ride, but better to ride a little than not at all. Looking forward to the next one. I also made a visit to RideNow in Concord the day before, couple of new bikes to show off and will do that in a future post.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Planes and racing on a winter "spring day"
Rode out by Concord Mills (getting there would be wild, huge line of traffic on I-85 which I passed over in both directions to NC's most popular tourist destination) with a stop at Suck Bang Blow in Concord. Really like that place , nice place to relax near the end of a ride with some refreshing beverages (just one though...I am riding). Had a great ride, covering a short but fantastic 36 miles. Not a long ride, but better to ride a little than not at all. Looking forward to the next one. I also made a visit to RideNow in Concord the day before, couple of new bikes to show off and will do that in a future post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Color! (September 29, 2026)
Cool ride in all ways, went 36 miles at a temperature of 54 degrees. Fall color is starting to break out, and loving that. Rode out in cou...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got out after a few days of cool weather as well as rain. Got a sudden burst of 68 degrees and got out for a 25 mile ride. Very windy day b...
No comments:
Post a Comment