I enjoyed my visit to Velocity, and have also put a few more photos, plus larger versions of these on my Photo Page which is one of the links to this site. There is always something interesting to be seen there, and some very friendly people to help you. They also rent motorcycles at the shop, something I may take advantage of later this year, as my bike is in North Carolina and I have never ridden in Virginia on a motorcycle.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Day at Velocity (February 5, 2010)
I enjoyed my visit to Velocity, and have also put a few more photos, plus larger versions of these on my Photo Page which is one of the links to this site. There is always something interesting to be seen there, and some very friendly people to help you. They also rent motorcycles at the shop, something I may take advantage of later this year, as my bike is in North Carolina and I have never ridden in Virginia on a motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Color! (September 29, 2026)
Cool ride in all ways, went 36 miles at a temperature of 54 degrees. Fall color is starting to break out, and loving that. Rode out in cou...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got out after a few days of cool weather as well as rain. Got a sudden burst of 68 degrees and got out for a 25 mile ride. Very windy day b...
No comments:
Post a Comment