Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Trains and Coffee (September 7, 2021)

Beautiful day for a ride on this Sunny Tuesday. Got out and rode out to North Hampton. When I lived in Richmond, VA trains used to run right behind my house. It was really cool, and liked seeing those a lot. In fact, have a number of photos and even some videos on my "Ohio and Me" blog page from back then. 

This is a cool little spot with the train car and the covered bridge. Sign talks about the history of it, though as noted in the other side it did not last. However, nice stop and a good ride on a fall like day. I am loving this weather. 

Stopped for coffee in New Carlisle at Penny Lane. That is some damn fine coffee. Ride was around 30 miles, got some stops in also getting ready for an upcoming trip with my wife which I will be talking about soon. Just a wonderful day to get my knees in the breeze!     






 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...