Thursday, September 9, 2021

30 on Thursday (September 9, 2021)

Nice short ride of some 30 miles on this beautiful Thursday morning. Wore the helmet with the face shield, jacket and gloves because the temperature was 60 degrees as I got out this morning. Beautiful weather though and as usual a wonderful ride on the Triumph.

I did make a short stop at this Nature Preserve, it is a Wetlands area and got a shot of the forest there below. Nice, had not been there before. I also made a stop in New Carlisle to take care of business for an upcoming adventure. That will be on my Ohio and Me blog page in a few days. Hope you all are having some great rides, thanks for visiting my page.    


 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...