Thursday, September 2, 2021

Carriage Hill and Twisty Roads Ride (September 2, 2021)

Got the coat on, beautiful cool fall like day and love riding on days like this. Was under 60 when I got out for a couple of hours. Rode out to Carriage Hill Park, which is also the site of an old farm (from the late 1800's). After visiting the farm and the animals, visited an old cemetery. That will also someday (hopefully not anytime soon) be my final resting place with my wife. 

It was a very good day to get out, rode some 45 miles on this fine day, and grinned all along the way. By the way on this date in 2016 I purchased the Triumph at Scoot Richmond, in Richmond, VA which was where I was living at the time. It has taken me on many adventures, with many more to come.    




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...