Tuesday, April 27, 2021

First 80 degree Ride this Year (April 27, 2021)

Nice short (70 minutes) ride out in the country. Saw these two cars not far from my house, and one of them for sale...so if you need a fine looking car from 1942...here you go. 

As for me, beautiful day out. Sure enjoyed the temperature - first time for this year. Amazing especially considering that it was snowing a couple of weeks ago. Sure felt great and seemed I was not alone, as there were an awful lot of motorcycles out there along with me today. 

It was fun to get out and get some riding in. Went past some farms. Usually later than I like to get out but was getting some things done earlier with my wife. Busses were running but it was late enough they soon dropped off the kids and got back where they park. 

Photo below was taken at the lake in George Rogers Clark Park a few miles from my house. 




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...