Sunday, August 30, 2020

Woke up Sunday Morning (August 30, 2020)

Nice Sunday morning ride. Woke up to cooler temperatures than usual, and for the first time in a long time, it was heavy jacket time. I actually enjoy that though, and felt great getting out in the breeze. As I often do, rode out down 571 to the airport in New Carlisle, and then into New Carlisle. Airport is the second photo and New Carlisle is the third photo. 

Took a ride down US 40 which is a fun road and into Huber Heights. While there headed into Carriage Hill Park. It is one of my favorite Metroparks in the region (aw hell, its actually hands down my favorite) and visited some of the animals there and checked out some of the historic and old farm buildings to be found there. In fact, putting a few more photos on my "Ohio and Me" page today. 

Total miles for the day was 32, not a long ride but sure enjoyed it a great deal. I expect this will be the last ride of August 2020, but looking forward to September rides!   



 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...