Friday, August 21, 2020

On the Road Again (August 20, 2020)

Been awhile, almost a month. Could not get mad as know well that getting a bike in the shop in the summer is not a good idea. However, I had run out of options. That said, Joe's Cycle Shop did a wonderful job and the price was far less than I had feared. So once more I am back on the road again. 

Got the bike and kissed my wife (who had taken me up there in the family car) and headed back on the 11 mile drive back home again. It did not take very long but it sure felt good to be back on two wheels again. Being a Thursday morning the traffic was very light and the weather was very nice too.   

 The day was not hot or humid though once again that is due to change with more of both expected in the next few days. 

Had some things to do later in the day, so all too soon the ride was over but I had a great time getting out in the breeze and enjoyed after so long the feel of wind in my face and power in my wrist. 

This is a fun motorcycle and it is good to have it back again. Looking forward to the days ahead. Fall is not that far away and is one of my favorite times of the year to ride. Once more, that is an option for the days ahead again. 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...