Friday, May 1, 2020

Ride Three to Dayton (May 1, 2020)

Interesting first day of May motorcycle ride. Was not sure I would get out as the weather did not look good for a long time today. I did made a stop at Joe's Cycle in North Dixie. I like the motorcycle shop and enjoyed seeing the Triumph Rocket III in there. Nice people who have done some work on my bike (new tires) since I have been here. Rode from there into Dayton and made a stop at Woodlawn Cemetery. The Civil War section can be seen in the third photo, and the view from the top of the cemetery in the photo at the very bottom. This was a nice 42 mile ride and I really enjoyed being out today in the breeze. 



No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...