Fall sure feels like it is upon us. This morning woke up to temperatures of 41 degrees. So, waited a bit before getting the motorcycle out. First I ran a couple of errands and then headed to McDonalds for lunch. Seems that (as seen in the photo directly below) that the McRib is back. As it is a favorite of mine, and is just here for a limited time, I got one.
After that, got out for a bit out in the country. Nice time to ride and sure were a lot of horses out. Third photo below is just a few that I saw. At any case, it was a very good ride. I got a bit under 35 miles and enjoyed the blue skies, nice temperatures and the Triumph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...



No comments:
Post a Comment