Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Urbana Ride (October 2, 2019)

Blazing hot for the time of year, fall but still feels like summer. Covered some 64 miles today. Nice ride though to Urbana, Ohio. Enjoyed riding past the farms and smelling the "country air".  Saw the downtown, was my first visit there and enjoyed it. I did not eat at the Farmers Daughter but may in the future. Like the tractor out there. Urbana in the four photos below. Nice town, and will be back there in the months to come.
I have one photo which I took at St. Paris, Ohio (5th photo below) and the last photo was of the old Tumbleweed Restaurant. Not sure when it closed, looked like some time ago. Was a favorite chain of mine back years ago in my Louisville days.   
Tractor at Urbana Restaurant

Urbana Water Tower

Union Civil War memorial

Urbana old buildings.

On the way to Urbana, a stop in St. Paris, Ohio  

Closed Tumbleweed Restaurant in Springfield Ohio. Chain was a favorite of mine back in my Louisville days

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...