Saturday, September 21, 2019

Halloween Horror Design Ride (September 20, 2019)

. Nice day to get a ride in. Rode to the bankin New Carlisle, then to Springfield (which is where I got the "big building shot" at the bottom below). Rode from there into Enon, and then on to Fairborn. There I came across what I assume is a Haunted House and got the photo above and at right plus the two directly below. It was a wonderful day to get out and enjoyed the temperatures and the sunshine. It did get hot and humid near the end of the ride. Total distance was a bit over 40 miles and did like the places I visited. Have been to all of them, but got to explore different areas on this trip. Looking forward to my next adventure!   


No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...