Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Country Ride (September 9, 2019)

 Motorcycle ride to Tipp City this fine Monday morning. It is a favorite ride down some fine backroads. Nice to pass the farms and smell that country air (which is a combination of things some of which are really earthy if you get my drift). I took the photo at left at the old Baltimore and Ohio train station that is in Tipp City.
The photo below is also there, one of the old locks from the former transportation system. Not sure if the boat below that is from the period, or a recreation, but it is also in the canal park in Tipp City. Grain silo is in New Carlisle, as is the airport where I took the aircraft photos. Noted the aircraft has been cleaned up as it was covered with green mold. Well done to who ever did that.
Heading back toward home, I took the last two photos. I loved the truck with the old gas pump and the bicycle in the back, and the sign, well...guess it speaks for itself. Ride was a nice one, temperature was in the upper 50's and as I got home got a few drops of rain as I put the motorcycle away. 









No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...