Monday, April 17, 2017

Post Easter Monday Motorcycle Ride (April 17, 2017)

Posted the Easter Ride on my Richmond and Me blog, but the day after had a dentist appointment. It was another beautiful day and I figured that taking the motorcycle was a really good idea. Indeed it was. A bit cooler (and in my book nicer) than Easter Sunday as I am not quite ready for upper 80's temperature wise, and much less windy. I visited this shop which is moved from a previous location. Used to get things for the now X-wife there, was riding around and saw this place had moved a few feet away from the old location. Guess its good to remember.
After the appointment rode around for a bit. Took this photo in Bon Air, Virginia which is a very nice area with some really outstanding houses. Many of them are on the historic register.
As rain was in the forecast I kept the ride short and only covered 20 miles. Got the bike home around 11am and got a few things done for the week. Rain was expected between two and six, but by around 1pm it was pounding down. The motorcycle was long under cover. I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...