Thursday, October 28, 2021

Before the Rain (October 28, 2021)

Expecting rain the next few days, yesterday we had the first freeze of the year. Today though it was in the low 50's which gave me a chance to get out and put a charge in the motorcycle battery (and by riding, in me as well) plus to rotate the tires for a bit. Rode under threatening skies, at least the dark clouds are rolling in (as seen in the third photo below). 

I rode out to Carriage Hill Park to say hello to the animals and to photograph the red tree directly below. It was a short ride down some country roads but it felt great and I was dressed for the weather. Nice to get out and see some of the trees changing. Did not see any motorcycles out but mine, but believe I heard a couple. 

Getting real close to the end of the riding season in Ohio but I am hoping for a few more before I put it way for 2021. Been on some great adventures and thank you for visiting my page!   




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...