Monday, October 18, 2021

A Quick One ( October 18, 2021)

Temperature got up into the low 70s today and I got the Triumph out for a quick "tire rotation" on this beautiful day. It was a wonderful day to get out and feel the wind on my face, and the power at my wrist. 

Got out in the country for what was a short late day ride, but did ride past a few farms on the backroads which is where I saw the donkey and cows having dinner. Still waiting and hoping for some fall color here, but with morning temperatures in the 40s they are saying that is soon to happen. Seeing a few sights of that now. Got a few more rides to go before the cold has me put the motorcycle up for the season. Thanks for visiting my page.   


 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...