Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday Ride to Springfield, Ohio (July 3, 2021)

Once again as I did yesterday, fired up the Triumph for a morning ride on this beautiful Saturday. Headed out down some country roads at first with no real destination in mind. 

It was 60 degrees so bundled up a bit. For a change I nailed it and was very comfortable out in the breeze. I like the early morning rides with very little traffic on the roads and lots of interesting animals wandering around (having to watch out for some of the bigger ones, which some of have antlers). 

Ended up in Springfield, which was not my plan. Still, a very cool town with some amazing buildings. It is the county seat plus it has a lot of history. There is a building in town (which I did not visit today) designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (but it can be seen in a previous post from awhile back) I also saw a group of Harley's and even got to make a stop at a local classic auto dealer (they specialize in Corvettes).

Did not go as far as yesterday but it was a wonderful ride and I had a fantastic time here in amazing and interesting Ohio.     






 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...