Friday, July 2, 2021

Motorcycle Ride to the Airport Cafe (July 2, 2021)

After days of rain and high heat, awoke this Friday to Sunny skies and a temperature of 70. Got out and got a ride in! Made a stop at St. Paris where I got the photo directly below, and then in the photos below that ate for the first time at the Airport Cafe at Grimes Airport in Urbana, Ohio. Good food and friendly people. I will be back with my wife in the near future. Used to love to do the same at the Chesterfield Airport just outside of Richmond, VA. Got in some 65 miles today, and it was fantastic. This is my kind of weather! I have more more photos on my "Ohio and Me" blog page.    




 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...