Saturday, November 28, 2020

Late November Ride (November 28, 2020)

November is winding down and December is just a couple of days away. Expecting snow in the next couple of days, and I can feel the motorcycle riding season in Ohio is slipping away. Rode today with the temperature in the 40's. I was surprised to see a number of motorcycles though out today, I passed somewhat over 10 which considering the temperature was very surprising.  I got out andf saw the New Carlisle Christmas tree, and of course rode by the airport. Did a few miles out in the country, in fact about 40 miles on what was a very good day indeed. I was well bundled up but did feel the cold a bit even with all that.     



 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...