Sunday, July 12, 2020

Out in the Country (July 11, 2020)


Got out on an early Saturday morning, on a ride which started in Fairborn. As visitors know, I like this town. Stopped by this bar for the photo, cool looking decorations there. It was not open and in fact would not be for hours. I did get out in the country from there, nice back road ride. I got some photos of horses below, which I thought were pretty cool. Originally being from Kentucky, I tend to like horses. Finally took a last photo at the Medway Cemetery. It was nice riding with the temperature and humidity down. Got in around 35 miles on the Saturday ride. Looking forward to the next one, thanks for visiting.   


No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...