Friday, July 3, 2020

Ride to the End of 201 (July 3, 2020)


Good morning to get out, as the heat builds and the humidity rises. I was out at 7:30 am to check out some more of the new roads (for me at least) to be found here in my part of Ohio. It is a beautiful area to ride in with a number of farms, fields and interesting critters to visit with. For instance check out the third and fourth photos below. You won't see those everyday in a lot of places in America. 
As I was heading out to Addison-Carlisle Road I saw the plane in the bottom photo flying around the area. The airport is not far from there, but got that photo near the end of the ride. I love the old biplanes. Course saw some of those at the National Museum of the United States Air Force which I visited yesterday. There are a few of those photos on my Ohio and Me page. The Museum is a wonderful and magical place.
So too is this state. Rode and got the photo at left and directly below plus a few other roads. Last few rides have been taking the "road less traveled" since my wife and I took our trip to St. Mary's, Ohio  a few days ago. As for me, put a few more miles on the motorcycle which is now just a few miles short of 10, 600 on the odometer. It was a great day and a damn fine ride.         



No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...