Monday, November 28, 2016

Sunday Ride in the RVA (November 27, 2016)

 Went for a ride on Sunday....just a short ride around Richmond. Stopped at the motorcycle shop where I purchased the bike which was closed just to take this photo (no cars in the lot) on my way to Church Hill. Rode around there a while and that is where I took the photo of Rocketts Landing seen below. Was a cool sunny day and enjoyed being out for a few hours on the bike. It was a bit chilly with temperatures in the low 50's. While out on this ride went over 1400 miles on the odometer.  Before the ride, and for the first time in 11 years (during which time I owned a shaft drive Vulcan classic often seen on these pages) I adjusted the chain on the motorcycle. Was no problem at all.

No comments:

Last Ride of 2023 (October 27, 2023)

End of the ride here at home, sights below are during the ride. cCme across the Harley and the sidecar at the gas station. Talked with owner...