Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chilly Ride to Charlotte (December 23, 2012)

Made a ride to Charlotte, NC on December 23, the day before Christmas Eve. Due to upcoming weather, will probably be the last ride I get in 2012, going to be out of town right after Christmas though will have a few days back after the first of the year. It was in the low 50's, mostly sunny, but chilly nonetheless. Still, it was a good ride. Made a stop at Mac's Speed Shop on South Blvd where I snapped this photo. I took a few more which will be on my "Richmond and Me" page, but it was not a big day for photography. I also saw a few bikes out - but not very many on this cold afternoon. Still, it was a good ride, and I enjoyed it!  

No comments:

Back in the Saddle (May 1, 2024)

At long last, got back out on the Triumph once again for the 2024 riding season. Was a long but fun winter and a wet Spring, but things are ...