Monday, July 18, 2011

VA Harley and a Hoosier Harley-Dog (July 17)

A friend of mine in Southern Indiana sent me the photo he took of this Motorcycle Riding German Shepherd there. John was told the dog is nine years old, and goes about everywhere the riders of the Harley do, he was also told the dog loves to ride a jet ski. I thought this was remarkable, and was worth sharing and keeping on my blog. I do get a kick out of unique things that I come across, or that come across my way in the wonderful world of motorcycling. Like that the dog even has goggles on which is pretty cool. Dogs to me are a special friend, and a great gift for people, and it is amazing what they can like to do, as well as the many ways they enrich our lives!
Harley-Davidson at right was seen in Richmond, VA where I spent the weekend. Not a lot of motorcycle events here this weekend (at least that I know of) but liked the look of this bike. Weather wise is was a much better weekend; the blazing heat and humidity made a temporary pause-though getting word that it will be coming back in time for my return visit to Carolina very soon. Hope to get a bit of riding then, though will not be doing a whole lot of riding if it gets close to 100 as is expected. In great heat, riding under those conditions can be really dangerous. Be sure to drink a lot of water if you are out in the heat. I will be checking on upcoming events in the near future here in the Richmond area.

No comments:

Last Ride of 2023 (October 27, 2023)

End of the ride here at home, sights below are during the ride. cCme across the Harley and the sidecar at the gas station. Talked with owner...