Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Ride Under the Clouds (September 24, 2022)

Got out the day after the Keith Urban concert in Columbus, Ohio (and you can read about that at my "Ohio and Me" blog) under some very gray skies. Sure looked like rain so I did not go very far. Made it a 25 mile ride. 

Nice day to ride otherwise, temperature was 62 degrees. As you can see at left, Fall color is starting to kick in here in Central Ohio, though we are told the peak color will not be till the middle of the month. I am looking forward to seeing it. Have to say, I am looking forward to Fall itself. It is one of my favorite times of the year.

Anyhow, got out a bit and rode down some favorite area roads. Though later in the day then my usual riding time, the roads did not have a great deal of traffic and I greatly enjoyed the ride today.

Appreciate you stopping by to visit my page.  



 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...