Friday, November 5, 2021

Short Ride to New Carlisle (November 5, 2021)


 With temperatures in the 40's took a short ride to New Carlisle this Friday, plus to put a little power in the battery and to rotate the tires for a little while on this fine day. 

Made a stop at the bank, and got some fuel in the bike. Most importantly got a few miles out on the road on this cloudless day and my knees in the breeze.

Beautiful if chilly day to ride. Put on some extra clothes and my heaviest jacket. Nice getting out and as I read today that there was snow in the mountains of North Carolina today (one of my favorite areas to ride back in the day) I can tell the riding season here is soon coming to an end. 

Still I have a few more miles in mind before I get the battery out in a few days. Some warmer temperatures are expected in this early November, and still some miles to go before the Triumph takes its winter nap.  

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...