Friday, August 6, 2021

Country Roads (August 6, 2021)

Another cool morning, but today will end the fall like temperatures we have had the past few days. Shame, as I have really enjoyed it. Going to be warmer with high humidity. The ride today though was really nice. It was around 70 when I rode out and while starting to get sticky not quite bad yet. 

Got out and rode down 571 again. This time at the road detour went right instead of left (that park I found last ride was really nice!). Went by some really nice farms (there are a lot of those here, hence the photo at left. Got home after an hour and some 40 miles. Photo at bottom was at my house. Flowers beyond the bike are from my work.    


 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...