Saturday, October 10, 2020

Tipp City Circle Ride (October 9, 2020)

A nice short ride on a warmer than normal (for October) Friday. Took this photo before I headed out and the one at the bottom at the New Carlisle Airport. In between though I rode down 70 and 75 to Tipp City. Like riding there as it is a good country ride with a very interesting and historic downdown. Rode back via 571 which is a great country road. That took me into New Carlisle and of course the bottom photo. It was a good time to get out and enjoyed exploring the area. Seeing a lot of fall color and enjoying that a great deal. Temperatures close to 80 was also a nice touch. In fact went out for another ride (but this one in the car with my wife, and those photos will be on my Ohio and Me page.     

 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...