Monday, September 21, 2020

Last Ride of Summer 2020 (September 21, 2020)

Last official day of Summer 2020, in what is hands down one of the strangest years I've ever experienced. In the days of the virus, grateful for my wife and this fantastic motorcycle. Have enjoyed wonderful adventures with both of them. Looking forward to Fall which is my favorite riding season. Love to see the leaves changing and frankly enjoy the cooler temperatures. On this last day of Summer rode into Fairborn where I got photos of the Halloween decorations going up. They do love Halloween there for sure! Will have more photos in the near future, thank you for visiting my pages.  

     






 

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...