Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sunday Last Ride of Winter (March 18, 2018)

 Been  awhile since I have been able to ride due to a combination of things. Went on a trip with my soon to be wife in early March and then there has been the really bad weather. We have had a lot of snow in March. In fact as I write this some days after the ride, I am looking out the window at another snow storm. It tends to get real out and I am sure ready for Spring. Anyhow took this during the ride...neat art in the RVA.
Stopped and got this photo while in Richmond. My bike is in the foreground, in the background is a Triumph Rocket III.
As for the ride was a good day to get out. Still cooler than normal for this time of year but it was not bad...60 maybe. I did not go far or fast as the wind chill gets bad at those temperatures. So it was a pleasant if short 16 mile ride from door to door.

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...