Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Riding with my Lady (August 16,2014)

 I like this photo. Took this lady on a motorcycle ride on a fine Saturday...74 miles in all down the very scenic Riverside drive, and down the Huganot Trail. Nice ride, and great company. Did not get a lot of photos, but did have a very good time. This was her first ride in many years, so cool that we got to do that. I am told there will be more, and I am looking forward to that. 

Went to Shockoe Bottom where I saw this very fine Harley (love the look of it) and the BMW (which is one of the best sport bikes out there.
It was a wonderful Saturday and I had a very, very good time.
Looking forward to the next one, and hope there are many more ahead!

No comments:

Last Ride of 2023 (October 27, 2023)

End of the ride here at home, sights below are during the ride. cCme across the Harley and the sidecar at the gas station. Talked with owner...